8 Item Items
FREE SHIPPING AND NO HAZMAT FEE
EXPECT 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR POWDER ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED AND SHIPPED OUT
Work up all loads using data below minus 10%
Customer assumes all liability for care and use of this Hazardous Material NA 3178 - 4.1
NO REFUNDS ON SMOKELESS POWDER (ALL SALES FINAL)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Always use caution and start loads minus 10% suggested below.
Powder – MP 475
Caliber - .223
Charge – 25 grains
Bullet – 55gr FMJ
Avg. Velocity – 2990 fps
Powder – MP 475
Caliber - .308
Charge – 49 grains
Bullet – 150gr FMJ
Avg. Velocity – 2900 fps
-NO SHIPPING TO HI, AK OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF THE CONUS
- American Reloading expressly disclaim any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by them, the safety or suitability therof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any other warranty.
- Buyers and users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any product or data, whether or not occasioned by seller's negligence or based on strict liability or principles of indemnity or contribution.
- Pour out only the amount of powder needed for immediate work
- keep powder out of reach of children
- Do not mix powders of different kinds
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Storage cabinets should be self venting, allouwing combustible gasses to escape and should be constructed of insulating materials to protect powders from heat
- Do not smoke where powder is stored and while reloading
- Keep powder away from electrical machinery that could produce sparks
- Keep powder away from other combustible materials or flammable liquids
- Check the powder measure each time to make sure the settings haven't been changed
- Clean up spilled powder with a brush NOT a vacuum
- Keep powder away from heat, open flame, and sparks. Avoid impact and friction.
- Always wear ear and eye protection when handling, loading, and firing firearms
- Ballistic data varies considerably due to many factors, including components used, reloading technique, type of firearm used and safety precautions utilized by the individual.
- Since American Reloading has no control over variations in components, reloading tools, or reloading procedures, the individual is solely responsible for any changes in data
- Minimize inhalation and skin contact