American Reloading’s Requirements for Purchasing Ammunition:
- We ship only to United States citizens and resident aliens that meet all other legal requirements.
- By ordering ammunition you are certifying that you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien and that it is legal for you to receive and possess any products ordered at your shipping address.
- Due to the complexity of state and local laws the customer must check to see if a product is legal to import into his state and locality.
- You have read and agreed to American Reloading’s Terms & conditions upon check out.
Federal Age Requirements for Purchasing Ammunition:
- Rifle ammunition: You must be at least 18 years to order ammunition for use in a rifle.
- Handgun ammunition: You must be at least 21 years to order ammunition for use in a handgun.
- Federal law also prohibits the purchase of ammunition by minors, drug addicts, convicted felons, illegal aliens, the mentally ill and those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Additionally there may be state or local laws that prohibit you from receiving ammunition.